MOTTO’S OF TRUST
- To provide fees, books, tuition, equipment and scholarship to deserving students.
- To feed the poor students and to start free hostels.
- To help and assist poor and deserving people in marriages and provide free training to women in the field of sewing, embroidery and beauty parlor.
- To set up and operate schools and colleges.
- To set up medical dispensary and laboratory.
- To organize blood donation, free medical and eye checkup camps.
- To provide monetary assistance and social services in case of natural calamities.
- To under assistance to old, handicapped, orphans, widows and destitute.
- To under financial assistance to the poor and disadvantaged.
- To run a gaushala where abandoned, sick and injured cows will be looked after and provided with medical cover, fodder and shelter.
- To promote and advance moral education, charity and general welfare of the people.